During these uncertain times, it’s important to remember we are chosen by the Lord to carry his Hope to others. Thank you for joining us as we lift our hearts through prayer and come together as a force of strength, courage and light. While you’re here, please visit our Lifting Our Hearts prayer page to read, pray and add your personal prayers and praises.
Uplifting Family with Bruce von Stein
Enlighten Circle Member, Founder, Yitto Paws
Who doesn’t love a frozen treat on a hot summer day? This one is pretty healthy too. Just 5 ingredients, 5 minutes, and poof – there’s enough frozen yogurt for you AND the family. Join Bruce as he shares his tips on this simple, perfect summer recipe that everyone can enjoy!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
• 1 pound frozen strawberries
• 1 cup plain yogurt
• ¼ cup maple syrup or honey
• 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
• 1/4 teaspoon balsamic vinegar optional
• In a food processor, use the sharp blending blade and add all the ingredients. Turn on the food processor and blend until the ingredients are blended together into a smooth, frozen yogurt. You made need to scrape down the sides of the bowl several times to speed up the process.
• Serve immediately or place the frozen yogurt in a freezer safe bowl to use later. If frozen for later, the yogurt may need to thaw a few minutes at room temperature to be soft enough to serve.
Note: Bruce recommends using organic ingredients whenever possible.