During these uncertain times, it’s important to remember we are chosen by the Lord to carry his Hope to others. Thank you for joining us as we lift our hearts through prayer and come together as a force of strength, courage and light. While you’re here, please visit our Lifting Our Hearts prayer page to read, pray and add your personal prayers and praises.
United in Prayer with Deborah Gamber, Financial Advisor
Enlighten Foundation Donor and Ambassador
Ezekiel Lesson 3 – Are we living in fear? Or are we living in faith.
Where is God in this COVID-19 FEAR?
1. 1st Amendment of our Constitution – adopted 12/15/1791 as one of the 10 amendments to the Bill of Rights:
a. Prevents the government from making laws which regulate the establishment of religion
b. Prevents the government for prohibiting the free exercise of religion
c. Prevents the government from abridging: the freedom of speech, of the press, right to peaceably assemble, right to petition the government for redress of grievances
2. How would Jesus be directing HIS believing Christians to behave during this time period? What did He do under repressive, controlling Roman rule?
a.What does He expect us to do now?
3. Ezek 13:3 God says Woe to foolish prophets who are following their own spirit
a. Ezek 13:9 prophets who see false visions
b. Ezek 13:17 set your face against those people prophesying from their own inspiration
4. Ezek 14:21 Lord brings sword, famine, wild beasts, & PLAGUES in judgment
5. Ezek 15:7 God sets His face against them WHY?
a. So that YOU WILL KNOW THAT I AM THE LORD!!
Questions for the Blog on the Website on Lesson 3
1. How would Jesus be directing HIS believing Christians to behave during this time period? What did He do under repressive, controlling Roman rule? What does He expect us to do now?
2. Are you in a covenant relationship with Jesus and are you feeling His love for you even amidst this uneasy time?